Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm Not Fat I'm Fluffy ~ Forum Set

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on August 6, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed

Balloons by LaCarolita here

The tube I used is by Tanya Jacobsz, you will need a license to use which you can purchase from MPT here

Open a new transparent canvas 750x325, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Duplicate
Apply xeno fritillary, change the top & bottom #'s to 8
On the other layer change the bottom # to 10
Rename these layers to animation 1 & 2

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Duplicate & mirror
Resize to 75%
Reposition to the corner
Change layer properties to Luminance Legacy
Change opacity to 70

Paste a balloon as a new layer
Resize to 15%
Move this layer to below your tube layers
Move to one side
Add a drop shadow

Add your text

Resize all layers to 75%

Add your name & © info

Hide animation 1
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Unhide animation 1
Hide animation 2
Copy & paste after current in animation shop

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)

======================

Result by Dixie

Result by Kaye W




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!