Friday, August 26, 2011

I Love Lions~Forum Size

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on August 26, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Scrapkit Autumn Days by me here

The tube I used is by Anna Liwanag, you will need a license to use which you can purchase from PTE here


Open new transparent canvas 800x350, we will resize later
Floodfill with black

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Position in lower right corner

Paste trellis as a new layer
Resize to 60%
Position on left side

Paste ivy 1 as a new layer
Resize to 60%
Position lower left corner

Paste leaf 2 as a new layer
Resize to 40%
Position behind the ivy

Paste bow 7 as a new layer
Resize to 35%
Position at near the top of the trellis

Paste butterfly swarm as a new layer
Resize to 45%
Position as shown on my tag

Resize all layers to 75%

Add your name & your © info

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!